星期三, 四月 11, 2007

A Competitive City

There is much competition in China, so as ShangHai. Since I came here, I find myself that never catch time, just like that, it's surprise for me to find a new day.

Maybe I am studying sth, or maybe i was too value time, so the time always leave me quickly. But study is necessary for a ShangHai fresher, or for a new Societier(my word). So before sleep, I have to read something, after wakeup, I alse have to read sth. Whatever books I never read and whatever I don't know, I will yield interesting to it. I become a low-patched man.

Because of it's highly competition, Shanghai have most of High-tech establishment, flourish street, name brand production and so on. And at ShangHai, i can first time take underground train, ride magnetic suspension train(so quick that i feel good), and skating on Man-Made ice. Of course, it's all in the day work for ShangHai people.

Shanghai is also a good city, a little beautiful. And in 2007's, the survey of people-average life level rank 100th at world-wide, a little bad, ha-ha.

There are some of my classmate have find job at ShangHai, we are shareing ShangHai together, and we are alse very happy.

2 条评论:

Anonymous 匿名 说...

Fuck, Change my link to

www.cppblog.com/iuranus

4/16/2007 10:50:00 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 说...

Sin city...

4/26/2007 07:43:00 下午  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页